To provide intermediate level training for PLC programmer who already have a few
months of experiences on the ladder diagrams & PLC.
Participants will learn more details on window base PLC Software and also useful
special commands in PLC. Participants may also be trained how to do simple Touch
- Introduction to control system.
- Understanding of PLC and history.
- Introduction to input and output devices.
- Understanding of ladder diagram and basic PLC command.
- PLC programming with CX-Programmer Software.
- Detail of using the CX programmer software.
- PLC useful special programming command eg.: move, add, sub, multiply, divide,
compare, shift register and others.
- Understanding of different PLC memory area, eg.: DM, LR, HR, IR, SR, AR and etc.
Case Study simulation of PLC.
Kindly be informed that participants please bring along their own computer for Intermediate
Ms. K.Y. Yim, Mr. P.S. Ng
Venue, Time, Schedule
- Elcomp Training Room
9:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- 10 Jan 2007, 14 Mar 2007, 9 May 2007, 11 Jul 2007, 12 Sep
2007, 14 Nov 2007
Interested parties please contact
email@example.com or call 04-390 3593.